The VLCD is a medically-supervised weight loss program that involves extreme restriction of caloric intake.
VLCD diets are broken down into two phases. The first phase lasts 6 – 12 weeks depending on your plan, and is considered the "active weight loss" phase. When your healthy goal weight is reached*, you will be transitioned into the "maintenance" phase, which will last from 6-9 months. Monthly visits with one of our nutrition staff members will help to ensure that you transition off the diet successfully and your weight loss results become long lasting.*
• Additional food is progressively added back into the diet
• Weight loss continues in smaller increments*
• Body exits metabolic state of ketosis
• Prescription appetite suppressant available upon request
• Monthly evaluations
• Implement structured maintenance meal plan
• Introduce a wider variety of all food groups
• Design personalized long-term exercise regimen
• Monthly one-on-one visits with the nutritionist
• Begin enjoying your new healthier lifestyle*
Email us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your weight loss goals and create a plan customized for you with our nutritionist.